Home | Previous | Next
Exposition of Daniel
A BRIEF EXPOSITION OF THE PROPHECY OF DANIEL JOHN THOMAS
"NONE OF THE UNJUSTIFIED SHALL UNDERSTAND; BUT THE WISE SHALL UNDERSTAND" - Daniel
INDEX OF SECTIONS
- The Origin and Extent of the Kingdom of Babylon
- The Kingdom of Men in its various Phases
- The Lion-Phasis of the Kingdom of Babylon
- The Bear-Phasis
- The Four-Headed Leopard-Phasis
- The Ten-Horned Dragon-Phasis
- The Holy Ones of the High Ones, and their People
- A Season and Time
- Origin of the Romano-Greek Babylonian Sovereignty
- The Evening-Morning Vision
- "The Holy shall be avenged"
- Prophecy of the Seventy Weeks
- Corrected Version of Gabriel's Prophecy of the Seventy Weeks
- "Messiah the Prince"
- What Shall Befall Judah in the Latter Days
- Paraphrase of the Eleventh of Daniel to the thirty-fifth verse inclusive
- End of the Maccabean Heptade
- "The King", or Constantinopolitan Autocracy
- A God of Guardians, or the Latin Prophet of the West
- Guardians' Bazaars, or Temples dedicated to Saints
- The Holy Roman Dominion, or Little Horn of the West "
- The Time of the End"
- The King of the North
- Proof of the Russian Power being the King of the North
- Future Magnitude of the Gogian Dominion
- Nebuchadnezzar's Image the Symbol of the Autocratic Confederacy of Gog
- Edom, Moab, and Ammon divided off from Turkey for a Price
- Britain, the Moabitish Antagonist to Russia in the Latter Days
- The Latter Days
- The "Time of Trouble"; Position of the Russian and British Forces at the Advent
- The Deliverance of Israel out of the Hand of their Enemies
- Resurrection to Judgment in the War of God Almighty
- "The Wise"
- The Times of the 'Kingdom of Babylon and of Judah